Doce Amor

+55 51 3340.7414 atendimento@doceamor.com Rua Eng. Fernando de Abreu Pereira, 479
Bairro Sarandi, Porto Alegre/RS

Siga nas Redes Sociais

Frozen Brazilian Chocolate Truffle Cake

Descrição

Irresistible chocolate cake, with Brazilian chocolate and white truffle filling, and topped with chocolate cream and white and dark chocolate shavings.

Sizes: S (6 slices) – 490g

Informações Nutricionais

Nutritional Information

Serving size 80g (1 slice); Energy value 239 Kcal (12% DV); Carbohydrate 30g (10% DV); Proteins 4.9g (7% DV); Total fat 11g (20% DV); Saturated fats 6g (27% DV); Trans fats – (DV not established); Food fiber 0.7g (3% DV); Sodium 71mg (3% DV). *% Daily Values based on a diet of 2.000 kcal or 8,400 kJ. Daily intake may be higher or lower depending on the person's calorie needs.

); ga('send', 'pageview');