Doce Amor

+55 51 3340.7414 atendimento@doceamor.com Rua Eng. Fernando de Abreu Pereira, 479
Bairro Sarandi, Porto Alegre/RS

Siga nas Redes Sociais

Frozen Marta Rocha Cake

Descrição

Delicious white and chocolate cake with cream, peaches, creamy egg custard and walnuts filling and a meringue disk, topped with delicious meringue, angel hair and walnuts.

Size S (6 slices) – 470g

Informações Nutricionais

Nutritional Information

Serving size 80g (1 slice); Energy value 232 Kcal (12% DV); Carbohydrate 28g (10% DV); Proteins 3.5g (7% DV); Total fat 12g (20% DV); Saturated fats 4.2g (27% DV); Trans fats – (DV not established); Food fiber 0.5g (2% DV); Sodium 29mg (1% DV). *% Daily Values based on a diet of 2.000 kcal or 8,400 kJ. Daily intake may be higher or lower depending on the person's calorie needs.

); ga('send', 'pageview');